Current Page
  1. Home
  2. Forum
  3. FORUM

FORUM

If you have anything to suggest or wish for us,share it with us. If there is an item alot of customers wish for, we will release them.

Forum Details
Title Wish List
Posted by ali**** (ip:)
  • Rate 3points  
  • Date 2023-06-13
  • Recommend 0 Recommend
  • View 168

Hello, I am an avid fan of your dolls, and not to mention your customer service is beyond amazing. But I am writing this message, hoping my message would get across. Your dolls and sculpts are some of the best. But I feel we need more diversity and representation. This is a long shot, but I hope you would consider releasing this type of dolls (in MSD if possible). :-)

1. A 47 Mintonette body but with a dark chocolate skin tone. Darker than the carob brown you released. If you can release a sculpt that will go well with it, that will be astounding. A sculpt similar to supermodels like Naomi Campbell, Fatima Siad, Alek Wek, and Ajok Madel (attached is her photo). 

2. A new MSD female body with plus size curves. There is no other company (as far as I know) that have this type of body. Such body promotes diversity and inclusivity. I attached a photo of the body I am referring to. The model in the photo is a popular plus size model Ashley Graham.

I hope you would consider these requests in the near future. These would be ground breaking, and I am sure a lot of fans will be thrilled. Thank you so much.

Attachment 5faebf6510dbb42f315aeeb1db16b5d5.jpg , 54.webp
Password Please enter password to remove or edit this post.
  • Jay Pearson 2023-06-14 3points
    Modify Delete Comment
    Spam Thank you for sharing your ideas with us and we will consider about reflecting your ideas in future dolls.
Prev
  1. 1
Next
Edit Comment

Password :

/ byte

Password : Submit Cancel

Add Comment
Add a commentName : Password : View Reply

Combination in 10-16 characters containing at least two of the followings: upper and lower case letters/numbers/special letters

/ byte

Please type without any spaces.(case sensitive)

Comments can be added by Member only.

WORLD SHIPPING

PLEASE SELECT THE DESTINATION COUNTRY AND LANGUAGE :

GO
close