Current Page
  1. Home
  2. Forum
  3. FORUM

FORUM

If you have anything to suggest or wish for us,share it with us. If there is an item alot of customers wish for, we will release them.

Forum Details
Title Share your ideas with us!
Posted by Jay Pearson (ip:)
  • Rate 4points  
  • Date 2022-03-16
  • Recommend 2 Recommend
  • View 1653

If you have anything to suggest or wish, please share it with us. 

If there is an item a lot of customers wish for, we are willing to release them as far as we can.

Also you can post pictures to this message too.

Just drag a file to the message and it will get attached.

Attachment
Password Please enter password to remove or edit this post.
  • landreneaua27958 2022-03-25 3points
    Modify Delete Comment
    Spam Bridal collections! Gowns, veils, jewelry, bouquets, tuxedos, suits, etc. 😍
  • landreneaua27958 2022-03-25 3points
    Modify Delete Comment
    Spam Ooh! And shoes! Sparkly, lacy. And maybe updo wigs?
  • ilaposumizu23101 2022-08-10 3points
    Modify Delete Comment
    Spam Casual clothes, tuxedos, suits and more "office style" for SD Women
  • pemew4004311494 2022-08-16 5points
    Modify Delete Comment
    Spam It is a nice board for the people haring their ideas and issues about the products they buy here. When I read from the https://www.westwaleschronicle.co.uk/blog/2022/07/18/how-to-become-a-succesful-student/ I found the best ideas that help me to find the solution of the problems I face.
  • apriluyetan31518 2022-10-06 3points
    Modify Delete Comment
    Spam Love all the clothing. Good work with the Victorian clothing, also take us into the the future far into the future. New exploration, and future detectives. Also Professionals. Police, fire fighters. Paramedics etc.
  • travelerint28842 2022-11-02 3points
    Modify Delete Comment
    Spam More MSD doll, please?
  • jusjukenme16926 2023-11-16 0points
    Modify Delete Comment
    Spam Yes! I completely agree !
  • cathryn17 2022-12-24 3points
    Modify Delete Comment
    Spam I am so happy that Matias is now being offered in the MSD size...truly a dream come true! Now I would like to put in a word for Demian to be produced in that size as well. He is so handsome and intriguing!
  • starhoneybe34366 2022-12-31 5points
    Modify Delete Comment
    Spam All your outfits are high quality and amazing, but I would like more options for Asian inspired clothing such as traditional Korean clothing, traditional Chinese clothing, etc. Also cute outfits like sweet and innocent looking outfits. I think Lolita clothing that looks similar to European clothing is nice. For the males I would like to see outfits such as in Kdramas or Kpop inspired. I wish to see more fantasty concepts like gumiho or a dragon inspired doll sort of concept. I hope the dolls Melissa, Sarah, James, Derek, Demian, Jenicr, Raphael, Jun, and Eugene would come back for later concepts. I really like these face sculpts. I like the SD sizes, but some outfits I like are in MSD sizes. Is there a way to make an option to purchase an outfit and get it sized to to SD or MSD doll size?

I forgot to mention I would like to see more streetwear sort of clothing.
  • rkearn44850859 2023-04-16 3points
    Modify Delete Comment
    Spam I am new here so I apologize if this has been asked before, but do you ever re-release dolls? I am in love with Elf Joshua and would love to buy him.
Prev
  1. 1
  2. 2
Next
Edit Comment

Password :

/ byte

Password : Submit Cancel

Add Comment
Add a commentName : Password : View Reply

Combination in 10-16 characters containing at least two of the followings: upper and lower case letters/numbers/special letters

/ byte

Please type without any spaces.(case sensitive)

Comments can be added by Member only.

WORLD SHIPPING

PLEASE SELECT THE DESTINATION COUNTRY AND LANGUAGE :

GO
close